Racers with Alpina boots have achieved two double victories in the traditional Tour de Ski that has finished yesterday in Val di Fiemme.
Alexey Poltoranin (KAZ) won the 10 km race in classic technique in Toblach on 7.1.2014 ahead of Evgeniy Belov (Rus).
On 10.1.2014 Tim Tscharnke (GER) won the 15 km race in classic technique ahead of Alexey Poltoranin (KAZ).
In overall Tour ranking Evgeniy Belov (RUS) has won 3rd place.
Member of Alpina racing team Anders Gloersen (NOR) has won the world cup 15 km free race in Davos on last Saturday.
Beside this, Alpina racers achieved more podiums on last weekend:
2. place Nicole Fessel (GER) - 10 km free, Davos world cup race
2. place Stina Nilsson (SWE) - sprint free, Davos world cup race
3. place Finn Hågen Krogh (NOR) – sprint, Davos world cup race
Finn Haagen Krogh (NOR) is now second best in owerall ranking in the world cup for season 2014/15.
2. place Dominic Landertinger (AUT) – 10 km sprint, Pokljuka
Alpina athletes are very successful at the beginning of the new racing season 2014/15.
Let us remind you on the last Sunday sprint in Davos where all three athletes on the podium were with Alpina boots. Finn Hågen Krogh (NOR) won victory, followed by his compatriots Anders Gløersen (NOR) and Eirik Brandsdal (NOR). They all have raced with Alpina boots.
Gabriela Soukalová (CZE) is now back among the world's best biathletes after yesterday’s victory in biathlon sprint race on Pokljuka, Slovenia.
Beside these podiums Alpina has also won medals with various racers on the following events:
2. place Finn Hågen Krogh (NOR) - 10 km free, Lillehamer world cup race XC
3. place Finn Hågen Krogh (NOR) – sprint, Lillehamer world cup race XC
2. place Ondrej MOravec (CZE) – 10 km sprint, Oestersund
3. place Jakov Fak (SLO) - 10 km sprint, Oestersund
2. place Ekaterina Glazyrina – 10 km Pursuit, Hochfilzen
3. place Jakov Fak (SLO) – 12,5 km Pursuit, Hochfilzen
Congratulations to all the athletes and their teams.