The winter is slowly coming to an end and we would like to thank you for all the support we have received in the last couple of months and invite you to participate in prize games, in which we give prizes to three winners:
1st prize: XT Action
2nd prize: ALPINA SHORT SLEEVED T-SHIRT
3rd prize: BANDANA ALPINA
You can take part in our GIVEAWAY on the link below (Instagram or Facebook) if you LIKE, SHARE (on Instagram on your story, on Facebook on your feed), and ANSWER BELLOW QUESTION in the comment of the GIVEAWAY post.
Where was the last FIS Nordic World Ski Championships?
OFFICIAL RULES OF GIVEAWAY Planica
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open to everyone who has valid Facebook and/or Instagram profile, who follows Alpina Sports Official Facebook and/or Instagram profile, and who is 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is open worldwide and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Alpina, d.o.o., its subsidiaries and immediate family members, and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (below: ''You'') agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Alpina, d.o.o. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on March 31st, 2023 12:00 CET and ending on April 3th, 2023 23:59 CET.
- How to Enter: The Campaign is entered by 1.) “Like”, 2.) “Share” and 3.) answer the question written in the post via “Comment” below the GIVEAWAY post on Alpina Sports Official Facebook and/or Instagram profile. You can have one entry on Facebook and/or Instagram, but as a prize winner, you can be selected just once. You will receive the prize if selected as a prize winner. The entry must fulfill all three Campaign requirements, as specified above, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the official rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Alpina, d.o.o. You must provide the information requested. You may not attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Alpina, d.o.o.
- Prizes: The three prize winners will receive the following prize:
- 1 st prize: XT Action
- 2 nd prize: Alpina Sports T-Shirt
- 3 rd prize: Alpina Sports bandana
Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Alpina, d.o.o. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any prize-related expenses, including without limitation any federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the prize winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the prize winner is permitted. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Alpina, d.o.o. to use the prize winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Prize winner Selection and Notification: A prize winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Alpina d.o.o. as follows: 1st draw presents 3rd prize; 2nd draw presents 2nd prize; 3rd draw presents 1st Alpina, d.o.o. will notify the prize winner about her/his selection by posting it on her/his Facebook/Instagram page timeline by the end of the WEEK 24, where Alpina, d.o.o. will instruct her/him to submit her/his data (name, surname, mailing home address) to the mailbox of the Alpina Sports Official Facebook page. The prize winner shall provide the above personal data within 7 days. The prize winner will receive the prize by post to the home address she/he will send to the mailbox defined above.Alpina, d.o.o. shall have no liability for the prize winner’s failure to receive notices or prize due to possible security settings or for the prize winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the prize winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely send required personal data and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt of the prize by the prize winner offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Terms & Conditions: Alpina, d.o.o. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Alpina, d.o.o.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Alpina, d.o.o. may select the prize winner from all eligible entries received before and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Alpina, d.o.o. Alpina, d.o.o. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Alpina, d.o.o. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer over that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Alpina, d.o.o. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: You enter the Campaign at risk. By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Alpina, d.o.o. and its representatives, directors, and employees from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize or any portion thereof; (ii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (iii) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Release: The prize winner enters the Campaign at her/his sole risk. The prize winner is obliged to follow the usual instructions and restrictions for the sport of Cross country skiing and to take care of her/his safety. In connection therewith, she/he agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Alpina, d.o.o. harmless from all suits, claims, causes of action, damages, and costs incurred related to her/his use of the prize. The Winner further agrees to maintain adequate medical insurance, and make no demands upon Alpina, d.o.o. for reimbursing any kind of medical cost or other compensation related to the injury.
- Disputes: This campaign is governed by Slovenian laws and, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, You agree that any disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Slovenia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances, You shall be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. reasonable costs associated with entering this Campaign). You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Data protection and GDPR: Participation in the Campaign is considered as your consent given to Alpina, d.o.o. as the host of the Campaign and data controller to obtain, process, and to use the personal data of You (name, surname, email, address, post office and place) only for the Campaign. The personal data obtained by Alpina, d.o.o. will be protected by EU Reg. 2016/679 (GDPR) and national laws. Data will be processed for the entire duration of the Campaign and also subsequently for administrative purposes but no longer than Week 33. Your data will not be transferred abroad, to a third country, or an international organization. Alpina, d.o.o. shall not share personal data with the social network Facebook and/or Instagram and other third parties either.
With a written request sent to the address: Alpina, d.o.o., Strojarska ul. 2, 4226 Žiri or firstname.lastname@example.org, You can require access, supplementation, correction, blocking or restriction of processing or deletion of personal data and requests the transfer of data. In case your opinion is that the processing of your data by Alpina, d.o.o. violates applicable regulations, you have the right to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia (address: Dunajska 22, 1000 Ljubljana, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: 012309730, website: www.ip-rs.si).
- Prize winners List: To obtain a copy of the prize winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Alpina, d.o.o., Strojarska ulica 2, 4226 Žiri, Slovenia.
- Host and Sponsor: The Campaign is hosted and sponsored by Alpina, d.o.o. In no way is sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information and personal data solely to Alpina, d.o.o. and not to Facebook or Instagram. By participating in this Campaign You agree to a complete release of Facebook and Instagram from any claims.
- By entering the “GIVE AWAY Planica” – Campaign, You have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
ALPINA'S PRO LINE gets RED DOT AWARD 2023
Alpina and Studio Miklavc have won the Red Dot Award for their PRO line of cross-country ski boots, marking their fifth consecutive win. With a ...Read More
PRO LINE - RED DOT AWARD 2023
Alpina and Studio Miklavc have won the Red Dot Award for their PRO line of cross-country ski boots, marking their fifth consecutive win. With a ...Read More
Alpina receives the fifth Red Dot Award for design excellence
Alpina and Studio Miklavc have received the Red Dot Award for product design for the fifth time, specifically for their PRO line of cross-country ski ...Read More
PIONEER TECH - The Back Country Innovation of 2023/24
The Pioneer Tech - a back-country boot where tradition meets innovation.Read More
Discover the NORDIC and ALPINE COLLECTION of 2023/24
At Alpina, we always follow the trends and pave the way for new technologies that enable us to develop products that are at the very ...Read More
The regional partner of the Nordic Worldchampionship in Planica 2023 presents it's newest innovations in Kranjska Gora.Read More
ALPINA at Sport Conrad's NORDIC TESTIVAL Seefeld
Exclusive! Alpina presents the new ELITE PRO CLASSIC shoe. Alpina makes it possible! Try out tomorrow's innovations today. The new ELITE PRO CLASSIC cross-country ski ...Read More
The Discoverer Vital is a new model of backcountry boots, designed and manufactured by Alpina with comfort and high performance in mind.Read More
75 years of Alpina
This year, Alpina is celebrating its 75th birthday. Over this years, we achieved many things...Read More
75th Anniversary Giveaway
Alpina has been one of the leading footwear manufacturers from its very beginning. The company has been following the tradition and knowledge passed down to ...Read More
Charlotte Kalla ended her career
The Swedish cross-country skier, who has represented the colors of her country at the Olympics four times, recently announced the end of her sports career.Read More
Klemen Bauer waved goodbye to biathlon
Slovenian biathlete Klemen Bauer ended his career and said goodbye to the biathlon world after sixteen years of competition.Read More
Benjamin Weger and his 16 biathlon years
At the age of thirty-two, Benjamin Weger decided to end his sports career in which he had a string of successes in Alpina shoes.Read More
See you in four years!
The Olympic Games in China ended on Sunday, February 20th. Congratulations to all competitors for their sporting achievements, especially to those who represented the colors ...Read More
Alpina and the 2022 winter games!
This week, the 12th winter games for Alpina will begin, and there will as many as 16 of our competitors present themselves!Read More
Simon Eder - one of our aces
Simon Eder, an Austrian biathlete who has had his successes since his early age. It is a great honor and pleasure for us, that he ...Read More
Rosie Frankowski - Supertour of the Midwest
Supertour of the Midwest is a blog, written by Rosie Frankowski, American cross-country skier.Read More
Alaska XP is a model of footwear for backcountry skiing. It's an updated and fulfilled version of an old Alaska that is very popular among ...Read More
Sandra Schutzova won crystal globe on Elite 3.0
The crystal globe was recently proudly lifted high into the air by Czech Sandra Schutzova. For us, this is a confirmation that our cross-country skiing ...Read More
Czech and Slovak distributor visit in Alpina factory
We are honored that our dear distributors from Czech and Slovak Republic decided to visit our factory in Žiri, Slovenia.Read More
Zak Ketterson will be chasing medals and his dreams in Elite 3.0
''Super excited to be partnering with Alpina boots! I can't wait to race in the Elite 3.0 Skate and Classic boots as I chase my Olympic ...Read More
Gold medal at JWSC2021
The Nordic Junior and U23 Cross Country World Ski Championships were held from 8th – 14th February in Finland and Niilo Moilanen (FIN) won the ...Read More
Gold weekend in Dresden
Last weekend was pretty exceptional for our Swiss contestant Nadine Fähndrich.Read More
Autographed cross-country ski boots
New cross-country and biathlon world cup season has already started, and you could say the circumstances this year are quite exceptional.Read More
Athlete Becca Rorabaugh: Covid-19 Training Adaptation Tips
A National Champion and APU athlete shares how she and her teammates are rolling with the punches this summer.Read More
Slovenia's Green. Creative. Smart. Ambassador
We are so happy to announce that we became one of the 19th ambassadors in national campaign for the promotion of the Slovenian economy abroad "...Read More
Alpina Designers receive Red Dot Award for the fourth time
An international jury of design experts presented the prestigious Red Dot Product Design Award to the highly successful tandem of Alpina and design studio Jure ...Read More
Personalized boots for Stina Nilsson
Stina Nilsson recived personalized Elite 3.0 boots with her favorite animal - lion.Read More
Alpina Sports on American Birkebeiner Trail
Between 25 and 28 February our american team attended American Birkebeiner Trail in Hayward Wisconsin.Read More
Biathlon World Championships in Anterselva
From 12.2 till 23.2. we were cheering for our athletes in the South Tyrol Arena Alto Adige.Read More
First shoe with national brand "I FEEL SLOVENIA"
We are known as a high-quality footwear brand and a symbol of Slovenian shoemaking. Seeing that this is especially true for our hiking shoes, we ...Read More
Golden weekend for Alpina
Alpina participated as a golden sponsor of the World Cup in cross-country skiing in Planica, on 21st and 22nd December 2019, and we can say that ...Read More
Successful Nordic World Ski Championships in Seefeld 2019
Alpina athletes did a great job in Nordic World Ski Championships, where we presented also our new revolutionary Elite 3.0 ski boot. In cross country in ...Read More
The NEW Elite 3.0!
For the first time in the world of racing, the circulation of air enables your foot to remain dry and keep your power kick at ...Read More
On the ISPO 2019 trade show we attracted a lot of interest
From 3rd to 6th of February, at the ISPO fair in Munich, Germany we had a successful presentation with novelties for the upcoming season.Read More